To strengthen its team, Edaphon is looking for an experienced colleague. Based in Brussels, the role will consist of the following:
- Supporting and actively participating in the investment process: identifying and contacting startups, analyzing the market, the business model, and the development potential of investment opportunities
- Supporting the team in portfolio follow-up: preparing and participating in board meetings, providing ad-hoc support to the management teams, and following up on the financial and operational performance of the portfolio companies
- Proactively participating in the business development of Edaphon by identifying and reaching out to relevant partners, companies, and advisors
- Developing the knowledge and expertise of Edaphon by conducting research and market analysis
- Activity contributing to the day-to-day operations of Edaphon
- Managing relationships with the investors supporting Edaphon
Required skills and qualifications
- Either a Master of Science, related to agronomy, biology, environmental studies, or a Master in Finance
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in venture capital or the agricultural industry, as well as relevant experience in other roles that give you an ‘edge’
- We are looking for an eager-to-learn, agile and energetic person with strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English (French is a strong plus)
- Passion for impact and willingness to contribute to the development of a growing venture
- Attractive financial package, including long-term participation in the impact and financial performance of Edaphon.
- Opportunity to take a pioneering role in a dynamic and people-centric environment
In case you are interested in joining the Edaphon team, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org